So, there’s a birthday you’re planning for! If you have decided to book a children’s entertainer for your next birthday party, there are a few things to consider. First, decide which kind of entertainer you want: a magician, clown, princess, or another kind of character. After deciding the type of entertainer and theme of your party, start looking for the right entertainer for your party. All In Fun has just the solutions for your entertainment needs! This task is not as easy as it sounds as there are hundreds of options to choose from.
Carnival games and bounce houses can be fun addition to your child’s birthday party, but sometimes you want to give your child something extra special to celebrate the day. Birthday Party Entertainers like magicians, clowns and balloon artists can make the birthday of your child a memorable one and ensure that guests have a wonderful time. Here are some things which you should consider while choosing entertainer for your birthday party.
Things To Consider
- Budget- It can be very easy to go over-budget when it comes to planning of your child’s birthday party. Therefore before you start looking for entertainer for your child’s party, first think of how much you can afford to pay.
- Theme- What is the theme of the party? Are you going with a superhero theme, or a carnival theme, or perhaps a princess theme? You can center your entertainment and decorations around the theme, to make it easier to plan and manage.
- Age – Many entertainers have age limits and it is usually best to stay within these. If they don’t tell a particular age then it is best to let them know the age of children attending the party so that the party can be modified accordingly.
- Venue- Is the party indoors or outdoors? Much space, or little space? All In Fun offers entertainment for both indoor and outdoor events. Bounce Houses Rentals and water games for a nice summer party, and DJ’s, magicians, and indoor games for the enclosed parties.
- Contract- A contract should be made so that everything is very clear between both of you. All In Fun will have no problem with providing a contract, so don’t hesitate to ask for one. Make sure that all pertinent information is included in the contract.
All In Fun offers many solutions for your party needs. Contact today to plan an epic birthday party!
Planning a party shouldn’t be stressful. By staying organized and starting early, you can plan, create and organize a memorable party with ease. While planning for the event, keep in mind that the guests will enjoy it, even if the planning wasn’t perfect. Below are some important things you need to know while planning a birthday party, reception, or corporate event. All In Fun offers many different options for corporate and birthday parties.
Party Tips In Salt Lake City
- Before Booking Venue, Decide number of Guests Coming in Your Party- Before deciding the place where you will have your party, it is important that you should decide number of guests coming in your party. If the venue you have decided is small for the number of people attending the party then you will have to arrange more tables and chairs at the last moment, and if the venue is too large for the number of people attending the party then your party will feel empty.
- Choose Theme of Your Party- While choosing theme of your party, consider the things you or your guests love, and the type of events. Company barbecue? Try some fun outdoor activities. Reception? Consider a DJ or comedian.
- Choose Entertainment Company Wisely- While choosing entertainment company, make sure that the entertainment company is able to provide all types of entertainment services as this will minimize your pressure of tackling different companies for different entertainment purposes. For example the company should be able to provide Bounce Houses Rentals as well as music DJ, balloon artist etc. All In Fun offers quality services for so many different event types.
- Set Timing of Your Party – The time of the day you choose to begin your party depends on whether you want to serve a party meal or you want to serve the cake only. If your plan is to serve a meal in the party then you can start the party between 11:00 am to 12:30 pm or 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm. On the other side, if you want to serve cake only then start your party one hour after traditional meal time.
DJ’s, magicians, comedians, carnival games: All In Fun offers these entertainment options and much more. Whether you are hosting a corporate event, or a child’s birthday party, you will be able to host an amazing, and unforgettable event. Call All In Fun to being planning your event!
Your child’s birthday can be one the biggest occasions of their year. You can celebrate your child by organizing an amazing birthday party for them. Organizing a birthday party can be daunting. It can unnerve even a normally well- organized parent. To make sure the party you are giving is a celebration, instead of a collection of tear filled mishaps; you have to plan properly.
Here are some tips that will help you in organizing a successful birthday party and will make the party planning easy for you. All In Fun offers many entertainment options to ensure the best party atmosphere for your child and guests.
- Scheduling- You should set the party date on a date that does not conflict with popular holidays or your own schedules. Once you have decided the date, stick to it. Changing it again and again can create a problem in your party planning.
- Venue- When choosing the best birthday venue, there are some aspects you have to think of in order to come up with the right decision. The first thing you have to take into consideration is weather. Make sure that there is enough shelter for everyone if it starts to rain. Make sure that the venue is suitable for the ages of children attending. All In fun has many different options of party fun, suitable for all types of venues.
- Theme- While choosing a theme, ask your child for ideas. All in Fun has characters from popular movies, or carnival games, or many other options. Whatever the theme, All In Fun is prepared to accommodate.
- Entertainment- Now you have to decide the soul of every party- entertainment. For entertainment, you can hire magicians, clowns, face painters and balloon twisters. If you are having party at your home then you can set up games at the backyard of your house like turf-of-war, ring toss, etc. You can also rent bounce house or have DJ in your house.
- Decorations- You should decorate your venue according to the theme you have chosen for your party. For example if your theme is mad science then decorate venue in a variety of colors. You can use colorful hats, table covers and party favors for decoration. For decorating ceilings, you can use colorful streamers.
Whatever you decide to do, All in Fun will be with you every step of the way. Bounce houses and inflatables are a great hit, and will be set up by our trained staff. Face painting is loved by all, as well as the caricature artists. Questions about what All in fun can bring to your party? Please call to inquire!
Birthday parties have the power to make any child happy. A great birthday party should have something special to make children involved in it. For making a birthday party special, it is important that you should choose an interesting theme. One of the most popular and interesting party themes is a Carnival party theme. With carnival party games, you can recreate all the fun of the fair at your kid’s birthday party. You can call All In Fun for inflatable games, clowns, stilt walkers, fortune tellers, magicians, and many other options.
Everyone- whether it is a kid or adult, enjoys going to a party with games. Carnival games are easy to plan, and with All In Fun, easy to enjoy!
- Game Coordinator- Avoid the awkward pauses of a party where people bumble about trying to find the next activity; with a game coordinator, things run smoothly and your guests will appreciate. All In Fun offers a coordinator to help keep the entertainment transitions as smooth as possible.
- Ring Toss- Ring toss is a classic; can any carnival be complete without it? Ring toss is a great way for children to win prizes, and have healthy competition. It also gives them things to do if waiting for bounce houses or slides. All In Fun provides the game and supplies for this.
- Easy Striker-. Remember in cartoons, the man with the muscles clanging a bell with a mallet in his hands? Another carnival classic, this bell ringing Easy Striker is sure to be a hit with both girls and boys (and probably parents too).
- Inflatable Basketball Challenge- For basketball fans of all ages, the basketball challenge pits two individuals against each other to see who can sink the most baskets. A safe way to bring birthday fun to all of your guests!
- Inflatable darts- All In Fun offers a Velcro sensitive dart board that requires skill and hand/eye coordination. This is a great skill building and fun activity for the kids and adults. Challenge your guests to hit the target with velcro balls provided. It is also a great way for prizes to be won.
- Tug of War- The classic of classics, Tug of War is a great and healthy way to spark friendly competition amongst your guests. All In Fun can equip you with all of the supplies you would need to make this favorite pastime a reality.
There are many other carnival games which you can organize for making your party cool and interesting like face painting, clowns, stilts, etc. By having carnival games in your party, you can make your party a great memory for all of your guests.
Birthday parties celebrate children’s milestones in fun and enjoyable ways. For kids, birthday parties may be one of their most love memories of their childhood. If you have decided to throw you child a great birthday party, but don’t know how exactly to plan, we recommend centering the party on one theme. Choosing the theme makes things like decorating, choosing the games, venue, entertainment and even the food much easier to pull together. All In Fun has so many options, your party themes are endless: a list of characters to choose from such as pirates and mermaids, beloved Disney characters, many different inflatables, magicians, DJ’s, etc.
While choosing your theme, it could help if you asked the birthday boy/girl what they would like their party theme to be. By asking if they prefer magicians to clowns, caricature artists to face painting, bounce houses or slides, choosing the entertainment will be much easier. This teamwork will also make party planning a little more fun for both of you. Below are some great tips and ideas that will help you in deciding an excellent theme for your kid’s birthday party.
How to theme your birthday party!
- Interests – Look for what your child really loves and what your child is passionate about for theme inspiration. If your child has an interest in painting and drawing then go with an art theme, and hire the artists, face painters, and balloon artists. If your child is obsessed with a certain movie or game, then they would certainly enjoy a visit from their favourite characters! All In Fun offers such a broad range of theme ideas, and fun party entertainment.
- Research – While choosing theme for your party, pulling ideas from other sources could greatly benefit your party planning mojo. Children’s magazines often have great party ideas, as do lifestyle blogs/things online. Because All In Fun entertainment is renowned and has been reviewed by sources such as NBC, and ABC, be sure to check out the extensive list of options.
- Preferences – Preferences like favorite colors or food also plays an important role while choosing a theme for the party. If your child’s favorite color is red, and their favorite food is pancakes, maybe you could do a firefighter pancake breakfast party. The options are nearly limitless, really. If pink is the favorite color, then fairies could be a great way to incorporate that magical color.
- Age – Age is an important factor to consider while choosing theme for your party. We all know that there is a big difference in interests of a 4 year old boy and of a 9 years old boy. So to avoid unnecessary complications, consider the age of the child and guests and choose activities and entertainment appropriate for their age bracket.
- Season – Yes, you can also choose your theme according to the season. If your child’s birthday falls in summertime, then you can have beach party theme (and an inflatable water slide will be a huge hit). If the birthday is in spring, then perhaps a garden party theme would be best. Choosing the theme to accommodate the season will make everyone to fully enjoy the party.
The theme of your child’s birthday party is important, and can help take your party planning stress down a notch or two. All In Fun offers such a variety, we know we can help you with your party needs. Now go, have fun planning!