So, there’s a birthday you’re planning for! If you have decided to book a children’s entertainer for your next birthday party, there are a few things to consider. First, decide which kind of entertainer you want: a magician, clown, princess, or another kind of character. After deciding the type of entertainer and theme of your party, start looking for the right entertainer for your party. All In Fun has just the solutions for your entertainment needs! This task is not as easy as it sounds as there are hundreds of options to choose from.
Carnival games and bounce houses can be fun addition to your child’s birthday party, but sometimes you want to give your child something extra special to celebrate the day. Birthday Party Entertainers like magicians, clowns and balloon artists can make the birthday of your child a memorable one and ensure that guests have a wonderful time. Here are some things which you should consider while choosing entertainer for your birthday party.
Things To Consider
- Budget- It can be very easy to go over-budget when it comes to planning of your child’s birthday party. Therefore before you start looking for entertainer for your child’s party, first think of how much you can afford to pay.
- Theme- What is the theme of the party? Are you going with a superhero theme, or a carnival theme, or perhaps a princess theme? You can center your entertainment and decorations around the theme, to make it easier to plan and manage.
- Age – Many entertainers have age limits and it is usually best to stay within these. If they don’t tell a particular age then it is best to let them know the age of children attending the party so that the party can be modified accordingly.
- Venue- Is the party indoors or outdoors? Much space, or little space? All In Fun offers entertainment for both indoor and outdoor events. Bounce Houses Rentals and water games for a nice summer party, and DJ’s, magicians, and indoor games for the enclosed parties.
- Contract- A contract should be made so that everything is very clear between both of you. All In Fun will have no problem with providing a contract, so don’t hesitate to ask for one. Make sure that all pertinent information is included in the contract.
All In Fun offers many solutions for your party needs. Contact today to plan an epic birthday party!
Birthdays are perhaps the most important days in the calendar of children whether it is their own birthday or their friend’s birthday. To make this important day a special and memorable one, many parents arrange birthday party for their children.
But while organizing birthday party, some parents get confused when it comes to planning for party games/entertainment. Many questions come in their mind like where to start, which game will please all of the guests, etc. Here are some tips that will make sure that you will not find any difficulty while planning entertainment for your child’s birthday party.
- Ask your child- Involving your child in birthday party planning will make it memorable and fun for both you and your child. Don’t only focus on your child’s favorite movie/color/character is, but ask what they wish to do with their friends for celebrating.
- Take ‘time’ of your party into consideration- Whether it’s morning, mid-day, or evening, the time of the party might affect things such as energy levels of the party guests, or temperature. Think about what kind of entertainment you wish to have, and plan around a time that would benefit best.
- Eliminate safety hazards- Make sure that your party is a safe environment. Choking hazards are out of sight, and the entertainment is following safety rules and regulations. All in Fun team is certified and aware of safety hazards; the equipment is set up with the utmost care and attention to safety codes.
All In Fun offers a myriad of different choices for entertainment. Depending on the theme of the party, the options are nearly limitless.
There are stilts, and carnival acts. Face painting artists and caricature artists. Magicians and fortune tellers, DJ’s, comedians, and clowns. There are classic games such as tug-of-war, ring toss, and even dunk tanks! For a real treat, there is even a “Toon Car” for the children to enjoy: an electric car driven by a character that can work indoors or outdoors.
Inflatable rentals are a huge hit with the kids and will keep them entertained for a long time. There are inflatable slides, bounce houses, carnival games, and obstacle courses!
All in Fun is dedicated to meeting your party entertainment needs, and ensures quality entertainment and help. Call today to set up your entertainment. Don’t forget that corporate events and weddings can also hire All in Fun! Contact today!
Every parent wants their child’s birthday party to be a fantastic experience. It can be a lot of hard work arranging food, decorations, gifts, inflatables, and more. Just make sure you don’t overlook the most important part of the party. The entertainment! No matter how great the food and venue is, the entertainment is what people will really remember. So what kind of entertainment should you choose? What is appropriate for your party? You can either search the web for ideas or you can call All In Fun. We can help you select the right amount of entertainment for whatever size party you are throwing.
Party entertainers are a great addition to your child’s birthday party. They can take pressure off of you. Instead of being the entertainment, you can sit back and enjoy the entertainment too. But make sure you select a good company when hiring entertainers. A good entertainer will contribute to the success of your party. Here are some important tips that will definitely help you while choosing the right entertainment.
Party entertainment: Choosing the Right Company
- Begin your search- Make sure that you choose a company that has been in business for a long time. These companies are more experienced and are more likely to take pressure off of you on the day of the party. If you want to rent an inflatable as part of your entertainment then make sure you go with a company that has a large selection to choose from. You don’t want something to happen to the only inflatable a company has, and then you are left without anything the day of your party!
- Meet with the companies you Shortlisted- Talk or meet with the companies you are interested in using. Are they professional but fun and light hearted? Are they able to put you at ease? Are they able to answer all your questions properly and is there a mutual feeling of trust? A professional company is always well prepared and comfortable answering any questions you may have. They should also be able to give you suggestions on how to add to the fun factor at your party.
- How old is Company? – While looking for Entertainment Company, always check their experience as an experienced company is more likely to put a good show then a newer one.
- Services provided by Company– You should always work with the company who is able to provide you all types of entertainment services as this will reduce your pressure of handling different companies for different entertainment purposes. For example the company should be able to provide you inflatable’s for rent as well as magicians, clowns etc.
- Verify legal certification of the company– Some party entertainer companies are not licensed to wear costumes of famous cartoon characters and if any mishap happens, then you will not able to demand any compensation. So please make sure that the company is legally certified.
- Don’t forget to check their identification– Always ask the name of the person that will be showing up to your party. Make sure you know their name and you check their ID when they get to your party. Make sure the company knows that if the person that is coming changes, you are to be notified. This will prevent any outsiders from coming into a party with kids and will ensure you all have an amazing day.
The Birthday parties we throw for our kids can become some of their most cherished childhood memories. The memories are forever, even if the party is just of a few hours. Sometimes a theme can make a birthday party extra fun and exciting for kids. The first thing you need to do is decide on a theme. Deciding on a theme first can make it much easier for you to plan the other party details.
Most of the time your child will probably choose the theme for you. But if not, make sure that you look at our extensive list of characters, and themed bounce houses to help with your decision. If the theme is not a surprise, then getting the help of the birthday boy or girl may be a good idea. It will make the party planning more meaningful for them because they will feel like they are part of the decisions. It will make the planning fun for both of you. Here are some tips that will help you in choosing a great theme for your kid’s party.
Tips for a Great Theme –
- What are your child’s interests? – When choosing the birthday theme, consider the things your child really loves and what your child is passionate about. For example if your child loves to paint or draw, then an art theme might be appropriate. If your child loves batman more than anything in the world, then a batman theme would be a great idea.
- Research for new and creative themes- If you want to have a unique theme just hop on the internet and look at all the unique themed party characters that All in Fun has to offer. You can also research what is popular with kids of that age group right now. Pinterest is also a great place to find great birthday party themes.
- What is your kids favorite color – Color is important because it can lead you to a fabulous theme. For example, if red is your child’s favorite color, then you can go with theme like spider man and if pink is your child’s favorite color then don’t hesitate for going with a Barbie doll or fairy theme.
- Gender and age of child – The most important factors you have to consider when deciding on a theme for your party are gender and age. Obviously age matters. There is a huge difference in the interests of a 3 year old and a 10 year old. Make sure you are up to date on what their latest interests are because it can change dramatically from one month to the next. Your little girl might be into Barbie’s one minute and superman the next!
- Consider the season– You can also do a seasonal theme. For example, if your kid’s birthday party is in summer, then you can have beach party theme and if it is in spring then you can have a garden party theme. If it is in October you might want to do a Halloween theme. The possibilities are endless. When you put time and thought into your kids birthday there is no doubt that it will be a memorable experience for the whole family.