So, there’s a birthday you’re planning for! If you have decided to book a children’s entertainer for your next birthday party, there are a few things to consider. First, decide which kind of entertainer you want: a magician, clown, princess, or another kind of character. After deciding the type of entertainer and theme of your party, start looking for the right entertainer for your party. All In Fun has just the solutions for your entertainment needs! This task is not as easy as it sounds as there are hundreds of options to choose from.
Carnival games and bounce houses can be fun addition to your child’s birthday party, but sometimes you want to give your child something extra special to celebrate the day. Birthday Party Entertainers like magicians, clowns and balloon artists can make the birthday of your child a memorable one and ensure that guests have a wonderful time. Here are some things which you should consider while choosing entertainer for your birthday party.
Things To Consider
- Budget- It can be very easy to go over-budget when it comes to planning of your child’s birthday party. Therefore before you start looking for entertainer for your child’s party, first think of how much you can afford to pay.
- Theme- What is the theme of the party? Are you going with a superhero theme, or a carnival theme, or perhaps a princess theme? You can center your entertainment and decorations around the theme, to make it easier to plan and manage.
- Age – Many entertainers have age limits and it is usually best to stay within these. If they don’t tell a particular age then it is best to let them know the age of children attending the party so that the party can be modified accordingly.
- Venue- Is the party indoors or outdoors? Much space, or little space? All In Fun offers entertainment for both indoor and outdoor events. Bounce Houses Rentals and water games for a nice summer party, and DJ’s, magicians, and indoor games for the enclosed parties.
- Contract- A contract should be made so that everything is very clear between both of you. All In Fun will have no problem with providing a contract, so don’t hesitate to ask for one. Make sure that all pertinent information is included in the contract.
All In Fun offers many solutions for your party needs. Contact today to plan an epic birthday party!
Planning a party shouldn’t be stressful. By staying organized and starting early, you can plan, create and organize a memorable party with ease. While planning for the event, keep in mind that the guests will enjoy it, even if the planning wasn’t perfect. Below are some important things you need to know while planning a birthday party, reception, or corporate event. All In Fun offers many different options for corporate and birthday parties.
Party Tips In Salt Lake City
- Before Booking Venue, Decide number of Guests Coming in Your Party- Before deciding the place where you will have your party, it is important that you should decide number of guests coming in your party. If the venue you have decided is small for the number of people attending the party then you will have to arrange more tables and chairs at the last moment, and if the venue is too large for the number of people attending the party then your party will feel empty.
- Choose Theme of Your Party- While choosing theme of your party, consider the things you or your guests love, and the type of events. Company barbecue? Try some fun outdoor activities. Reception? Consider a DJ or comedian.
- Choose Entertainment Company Wisely- While choosing entertainment company, make sure that the entertainment company is able to provide all types of entertainment services as this will minimize your pressure of tackling different companies for different entertainment purposes. For example the company should be able to provide Bounce Houses Rentals as well as music DJ, balloon artist etc. All In Fun offers quality services for so many different event types.
- Set Timing of Your Party – The time of the day you choose to begin your party depends on whether you want to serve a party meal or you want to serve the cake only. If your plan is to serve a meal in the party then you can start the party between 11:00 am to 12:30 pm or 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm. On the other side, if you want to serve cake only then start your party one hour after traditional meal time.
DJ’s, magicians, comedians, carnival games: All In Fun offers these entertainment options and much more. Whether you are hosting a corporate event, or a child’s birthday party, you will be able to host an amazing, and unforgettable event. Call All In Fun to being planning your event!
Birthdays are perhaps the most important days in the calendar of children whether it is their own birthday or their friend’s birthday. To make this important day a special and memorable one, many parents arrange birthday party for their children.
But while organizing birthday party, some parents get confused when it comes to planning for party games/entertainment. Many questions come in their mind like where to start, which game will please all of the guests, etc. Here are some tips that will make sure that you will not find any difficulty while planning entertainment for your child’s birthday party.
- Ask your child- Involving your child in birthday party planning will make it memorable and fun for both you and your child. Don’t only focus on your child’s favorite movie/color/character is, but ask what they wish to do with their friends for celebrating.
- Take ‘time’ of your party into consideration- Whether it’s morning, mid-day, or evening, the time of the party might affect things such as energy levels of the party guests, or temperature. Think about what kind of entertainment you wish to have, and plan around a time that would benefit best.
- Eliminate safety hazards- Make sure that your party is a safe environment. Choking hazards are out of sight, and the entertainment is following safety rules and regulations. All in Fun team is certified and aware of safety hazards; the equipment is set up with the utmost care and attention to safety codes.
All In Fun offers a myriad of different choices for entertainment. Depending on the theme of the party, the options are nearly limitless.
There are stilts, and carnival acts. Face painting artists and caricature artists. Magicians and fortune tellers, DJ’s, comedians, and clowns. There are classic games such as tug-of-war, ring toss, and even dunk tanks! For a real treat, there is even a “Toon Car” for the children to enjoy: an electric car driven by a character that can work indoors or outdoors.
Inflatable rentals are a huge hit with the kids and will keep them entertained for a long time. There are inflatable slides, bounce houses, carnival games, and obstacle courses!
All in Fun is dedicated to meeting your party entertainment needs, and ensures quality entertainment and help. Call today to set up your entertainment. Don’t forget that corporate events and weddings can also hire All in Fun! Contact today!
Your child’s birthday can be one the biggest occasions of their year. You can celebrate your child by organizing an amazing birthday party for them. Organizing a birthday party can be daunting. It can unnerve even a normally well- organized parent. To make sure the party you are giving is a celebration, instead of a collection of tear filled mishaps; you have to plan properly.
Here are some tips that will help you in organizing a successful birthday party and will make the party planning easy for you. All In Fun offers many entertainment options to ensure the best party atmosphere for your child and guests.
- Scheduling- You should set the party date on a date that does not conflict with popular holidays or your own schedules. Once you have decided the date, stick to it. Changing it again and again can create a problem in your party planning.
- Venue- When choosing the best birthday venue, there are some aspects you have to think of in order to come up with the right decision. The first thing you have to take into consideration is weather. Make sure that there is enough shelter for everyone if it starts to rain. Make sure that the venue is suitable for the ages of children attending. All In fun has many different options of party fun, suitable for all types of venues.
- Theme- While choosing a theme, ask your child for ideas. All in Fun has characters from popular movies, or carnival games, or many other options. Whatever the theme, All In Fun is prepared to accommodate.
- Entertainment- Now you have to decide the soul of every party- entertainment. For entertainment, you can hire magicians, clowns, face painters and balloon twisters. If you are having party at your home then you can set up games at the backyard of your house like turf-of-war, ring toss, etc. You can also rent bounce house or have DJ in your house.
- Decorations- You should decorate your venue according to the theme you have chosen for your party. For example if your theme is mad science then decorate venue in a variety of colors. You can use colorful hats, table covers and party favors for decoration. For decorating ceilings, you can use colorful streamers.
Whatever you decide to do, All in Fun will be with you every step of the way. Bounce houses and inflatables are a great hit, and will be set up by our trained staff. Face painting is loved by all, as well as the caricature artists. Questions about what All in fun can bring to your party? Please call to inquire!
Birthday parties have the power to make any child happy. A great birthday party should have something special to make children involved in it. For making a birthday party special, it is important that you should choose an interesting theme. One of the most popular and interesting party themes is a Carnival party theme. With carnival party games, you can recreate all the fun of the fair at your kid’s birthday party. You can call All In Fun for inflatable games, clowns, stilt walkers, fortune tellers, magicians, and many other options.
Everyone- whether it is a kid or adult, enjoys going to a party with games. Carnival games are easy to plan, and with All In Fun, easy to enjoy!
- Game Coordinator- Avoid the awkward pauses of a party where people bumble about trying to find the next activity; with a game coordinator, things run smoothly and your guests will appreciate. All In Fun offers a coordinator to help keep the entertainment transitions as smooth as possible.
- Ring Toss- Ring toss is a classic; can any carnival be complete without it? Ring toss is a great way for children to win prizes, and have healthy competition. It also gives them things to do if waiting for bounce houses or slides. All In Fun provides the game and supplies for this.
- Easy Striker-. Remember in cartoons, the man with the muscles clanging a bell with a mallet in his hands? Another carnival classic, this bell ringing Easy Striker is sure to be a hit with both girls and boys (and probably parents too).
- Inflatable Basketball Challenge- For basketball fans of all ages, the basketball challenge pits two individuals against each other to see who can sink the most baskets. A safe way to bring birthday fun to all of your guests!
- Inflatable darts- All In Fun offers a Velcro sensitive dart board that requires skill and hand/eye coordination. This is a great skill building and fun activity for the kids and adults. Challenge your guests to hit the target with velcro balls provided. It is also a great way for prizes to be won.
- Tug of War- The classic of classics, Tug of War is a great and healthy way to spark friendly competition amongst your guests. All In Fun can equip you with all of the supplies you would need to make this favorite pastime a reality.
There are many other carnival games which you can organize for making your party cool and interesting like face painting, clowns, stilts, etc. By having carnival games in your party, you can make your party a great memory for all of your guests.